Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nearing the End of Milestone 2

We are now about to hit the second wall of the semester. Having worked with Drupal for the past couple months, I would have to say that all the hardship and frustration was definitely worth it. I now am very confident at building a website using a CMS and I hope that I sometime in the near future, I would be able to use
what I learned out in the job field.
















The above page is my homepage. I have changed the Login link from having two separate users (user and admin) to a single link, Login. I would also like to mention that the CAS login is now fully functional, meaning that it can now logout properly without caching the previous users' information.

















Above image is an example of an admin user signing into the system. The user is now presented with options modify the content. The user can also navigate to the back-end administration page by clicking on the "Admin" tab at the right hand corner of the menu bar.

















Above is my Google Project hosting website titled Kukui-cup-drupal. Its frontpage now has an example image of the system. I have also added two wiki pages: a developer's guide and a installation guide. In the downloads section, I have added the backup of the database created by a Drupal module "backup and migrate". This module is capable of generating backup copies of the developing site in case we decide to roll back due to an issue. We can also use this backup file to create a brand new copy of the system, which is another reason why the file is available for download.

No comments:

Post a Comment