Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Milestone 2 Progress

This week is a continuation of our project milestone 2. Our primary objective is to create mockup pages of the initial design that the design team came up with. Below is the design for homepage.















Below is my mockup page of the above design that I created using Drupal CMS.
















I am still unable to implement the slide-show functionality with Drupal. I also noticed that Drupal in general has this boring and uninteresting look (at least for me). In the near future, I would like to work harder on the templates to see if I can make it more eye-catchy and nice.

Overall, I believe that we are progressing quite well, but we may need to speed up a little from now on seeing as how much more work we got to complete for this milestone. It seems that we frequently run into technical issues and we spend too much time attempting to fix that one particular issue. It might be a better idea, though, in the future to ignore some of the issues so that we can get more done in this short time-frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment